Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wonder File

Wonder File

URL: www.buywonderfile.com
Does it work? Yes, but not for everyday use

I have to say, I'm impressed with the marketing on this one.  I took a quick look on the web, there are a bunch of website singing praises for this product.  

It's basically a fold able mat with pockets. We use it for an entertainment kit (filled with paper, crayons, markers, etc.) when taking the kids out for dinner or over to the grandparents. It works pretty will for that.  I believe it could also be useful, on a vacation sorting maps and papers.  For everyday use, not so much. A regular folder is easier.

Quick warning, I've heard that people have had numerous problems ordering from the website (high shipping costs, incomplete orders)  I picked my up at target, about $15.  

Links
http://www.asseenontvonsale.com/home-organizers/wonderfile-organizer/

No comments: