Saturday, September 13, 2008

STEAM BUDDY

URL: www.buysteambuddy.com/

DOES IT WORK? Very short of expectations

Well, Billy Mays did it again. He sold me on another product. Unfortunately, this one is not really a winner. I have "issues" with ironing, I can't seem to do it. I was excited to have a contraption that would help in this area.

Button down shirts are the hardest for me; I can never seem to get the collar iron straight, let alone with a crease. I didn't expect to get creases with a steam iron, but it really didn't remove most of the wrinkles either. The steam does not last more than a couple of minutes, and I'm somewhat suspect of the quality of the product; it's a bit flimsy.

I plan on also checking out the other product in this area (the "tobi") so stayed tuned...


Links
A positive review (I have to fair): http://solitaryrefinement.wordpress.com/2008/07/03/steam-buddy-second-try/

No comments: